How Great Thou Art
Old Testament Reading: Psalm 19:7-14
This Is Amazing Grace
In Christ Alone
New Testament Reading: Ephesians 4:17-24
Oh to Be Like Thee
Introduction of New Members
Community Night: Sundays at 6pm
- Jan. 29th: Come for music and readings focusing on the intimacy and presence of God, stay for fellowship and cookies.
- Feb. 5th: The youth will lead the program and we’ll all enjoy a pitch-in chili dinner afterwards. Please sign up if you could help with food. (We need enough for all the hungry teens in addition to the regular Community Night crowd!)
Senior Adult Ministry (SAM): Please join us Thursday, Feb. 2nd, at 1:30pm as Kari Nowlin, MPA from Area 10 Agency on Aging, comes to inform us regarding services available to us as we age, including information about Medicare and Medicaid. Na’Kia Jones-Clark is the program director for the Active Learning Center and will talk about classes and activities.
Preschool Registration Opens Soon: Registration for the 2023-2024 Christ Community Preschool year opens to CCC families and current preschool families on Monday, Jan. 30th. To learn more, visit cccbloomington.org/preschool.
Lunch for College Students: Students, stick around after church on Feb. 12th for a Super Bowl-themed lunch of pizza and wings!
Hands Helping Hannah: Will you help us make more warm baby blankets for little ones at Hannah Center, one of our CCC Outreach partner organizations? How you can help:
- At the table outside the Children’s Ministry office, pick up some fleece and the directions on how to prep blankets.
- Return prepped fleece to the table by Feb. 12th.
- Join us at Community Night at 6pm on Feb. 19th to make blankets while enjoying fellowship and dessert.
GriefShare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. A group will meet in Rm. 17 from 6 to 8pm every Wednesday, beginning February 8th. Join anytime! Go to GriefShare.org/groups/158383 for more info or to sign up.
Seeking a Substitute Custodian: We are seeking a substitute custodian to fill in occasionally when Michael takes a vacation. If you are interested in learning more about this position, please contact the church office.
Small Groups: Interested in joining a small group? Check out the list of open groups!
Adult Community Groups (ACGs) meet during the school yearn on Sunday mornings at 9:15am and are mid-sized learning communities. Check out the current topics on the ACG page and join a group!